- Applications are available at City Hall in the Clerk/Administration Office or by clicking the downloadable file on the right.
- Application Fee: $15.00 (cash or checks made payable to City of Port Washington).
- A Provisional Operator License is valid for only 60 days and not renewable.
- Applications submitted will be reviewed by the Police Department.
- Final approval of a Provisional License will be done in the Clerk/Administration Office.
Provisional Operator/60-Day Bartender License Application
100 W. Grand Ave., P.O. Box 307
Port Washington, WI 53074
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.