- Applications for establishments are available at City Hall in the Clerk/Administration Office or by clicking the downloadable files on the right.
- Class B license applications also require a Business Operation Plan and Security Plan to be submitted.
- Class B license application may also require an Auxiliary Questionnaire Alcohol Beverage License Application.
- Class B license applications may also require a Schedule For Appointment Of Agent By Corporation/Nonprofit Organization Of Limited Liability Company.
- Original Alcohol License Fees (cash or checks payable to City of Port Washington):
$100.00 Class A Beer
$500.00 Class A Liquor
$100.00 Class B Beer
$500.00 Class B Liquor
$100.00 Class C Wine
$ 16.00 Publication Fee
- It is recommended that you make an appointment to discuss your application prior to submittal. Contact City Clerk Susan Westerbeke at 262-284-5585 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications submitted will be reviewed by the Police Department.
- Applications must be published by the City in the Ozaukee Press two weeks prior to consideration.
- Final approval of an Alcohol License will be considered by both the Finance & License Committee and Common Council, which meet the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month.
Original Alcohol Beverage Retail License Application
Questionnaire and Plan of Operation
Security Plan/License Stipulation
100 W. Grand Ave., P.O. Box 307
Port Washington, WI 53074
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.