- Applications are available at City Hall in the Clerk/Administration Office or by clicking the downloadable file on the right.
- When applying you must submit a copy of your Beverage Servers Course Completion Certificate.
- Application Fee: $25.00 (cash or checks made payable to City of Port Washington).
- Applications submitted will be reviewed by the Police Department.
- Final approval of an Operator License will be considered by both the Finance & License Committee and Common Council, which meet the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month.
Operator/Bartender License Application
100 W. Grand Ave., P.O. Box 307
Port Washington, WI 53074
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.